Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum diploma in Nursing, degree is preferable, Midwifery qualification as an added advantage
• Registered with the Swaziland Nursing Council
• Training and experience in a surgical and/or clinical setting preferred
• Valid Driver’s License for at least two years.
PERSONALITY AND POSITION PROFILE
• Good communication skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Capacity to manage difficult situations
• Ability to display positive attitude towards colleagues and clients
• Fluency in English and SiSwati
• Excellent computer skills - Microsoft office package
• Willingness to work flexible and evening hours as required.
• Youth friendly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide information, educational and counselling services to clients in a timely, professional, friendly, non-judgmental and client-focused manner;
• Diagnose, counsel and treat clients, including all integrated SRH and HIV services;
• Perform all required laboratory tests that are indicated based on your clinical examination;
• Ensure clinical equipment is functional;
• Ensure appropriate infection control practices;
• Supervise the work and training of other junior health workers;
• Collect and report routine clinical data towards the relevant systems and stakeholders;
• Provide presentations and ‘health talks’ as assigned;
• Participate in quality assurance activities;
• Follow and provide guidance related to all national clinical and health protocols in providing services and information.
• The recruited Nurses will be able to alleviate staff shortages currently facing the clinic and improve on client waiting time, this will retain the clients and improve clinical income.
Manzini, Mbabane and Mzimnene
7th August 2020
Applications and CVs with certified academic certificates copies should be emailed at email@example.com